If you are experiencing trouble with your download that is pausing or stopping half way through, this is most likely attributed to your connection with your ISP. A possible solution to this is:
- Go to www.speedtest.net and run a test on your current connection. We recommend 10 Mbps or faster for the best experience.
- Ensure that your download speeds recorded above are the speeds at which your ISP is providing you. (this can often times be much lower than your agreed upon Internet speed.
- Unplug your modem and router and wait 10 seconds
- Plug in your modem first and wait 60 seconds or until you see a solid green light or an indication that your internet is back.
- If you are using a router, plug your router back in and wait for a solid green light or an indication that your router is connected an you are receiving a WiFi signal.
- Go back to www.speedtest.net and run another test, comparing the before and after speeds.
- Go back to your Unique Download Links sent from RGG EDU and try your download again. (if you have a slower Internet connection download no more than 1 link at a time.)
- You may also want to restart your computer and use a different browser like Google Chromeor Mozilla Firefox.
- Ensure that any VPN or download manager is turned off